A Phase II Study of Preoperative Dose-dense (dd) Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (AC) Followed by Paclitaxel (T) With Bevacizumab in ER+ and/or PR+, HER2-negative Operable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 100, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.