A phase II, controlled, randomized, multicentre, single blind study to evaluate the immunogenicity, safety and reactogenicity of the low dose influenza vaccine with various doses of the AS03 adjuvant compared to Fluarix (GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals) administered intramuscularly in subjects aged 18-64 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1247446A (Primary) ; AS03A; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jun 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Oct 2008 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.