A Phase I, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerance, Pharmacokinetics and Potential Activity of HE3286 When Administered Orally to Obese Adult Subjects for 28 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs HE 3286 (Primary)
- Indications Insulin resistance; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Harbor Therapeutics
- 12 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Hollis-Eden Pharmaceuticals media release. The final analysis of this trial is currently in progress.
- 19 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 54 to 66, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. Trial centres updated.