A Multi-Center, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Flexible Dose Titration, Add-On Study of TC-5214 in the Treatment of MDD With Subjects Who Are Partial Responders or Non-Responders to Citalopram Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary) ; Citalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trial Registry - India; CTRI2008-091-000197).
- 01 Sep 2010 Results from the double-blind treatment phase were reported at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 31 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History