A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Trial of Gemcitabine/ Carboplatin, With or Without BSI-201, in Patients With ER, PR and HER2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Iniparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2011 Actual end date changed from 11 Dec 2009 to Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Final efficacy results were presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 10 Oct 2010 Regulatory submissions are planned for Q1 2011 in the US and Q2 2011 in the EU, according to a sanofi aventis and BiPar Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History