A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of TMC278 [rilpivirine] 25mg q.d. Versus Efavirenz 600mg q.d. in Combination With a Fixed Background Regimen Consisting of Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Emtricitabine in Antiretroviral-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO; SPRINT
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2014 96- Week results from a pooled analysis of ECHO and THRIVE published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 16 Jan 2014 Results assessing effect of treatment on 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels published in the Antiviral Therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History