An Open-label, Randomised, Four Period Crossover Study to Investigate the Relative Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Tablets From Three Batches of Firategrast With Different Surface Areas and Two Different Tablet Formulations Containing the Same Batch of Firategrast, Given as Single 900mg Doses to Male and Female Subjects With a Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Firategrast (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jun 2008 Actual patient number (37) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Actual study completion date added as Nov 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.