A Phase II Trial of Lapatinib and Trastuzumab With or Without Endocrine Therapy in Locally Advanced HER2 Overexpressing Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TBCRC 006
- 05 Jun 2018 Results evaluating the value of the HER2-E subtype and ERBB2 mRNA expression alone to predict pathological complete response (pCR) in tumor samples from PAMELA and TBCRC 006/023 trials presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.