A phase IIIb, multi-center, stratified, open-label study to evaluate the immunogenicity, steady state trough level, and safety of subcutaneous abatacept (BMS-188667) in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis administered with or without background methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Results presented at 2009 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, according to a BristolMyers Squibb media release.