Pilot Study of Bortezomib, Bendamustine and Rituximab for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory, Indolent or Mantle Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 13 Mar 2009.