A Randomized, Phase III Trial of ABI-007 [albumin-bound paclitaxel; ABRAXANE; Abraxis BioScience] and Carboplatin Compared With Taxol [paclitaxel; Bristol-Myers Squibb] and Carboplatin as First-Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2016 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing clinical outcomes from patients with squamous histology (n=450) published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History