A Multicentre Randomized Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Clinical Trial for Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of a Specific Immunotherapy With an Aluminium Hydroxide-Adsorbed Allergoid Preparation of House Dust Mite (Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus) in Patients With Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis and/or Allergic Asthma Bronchiale.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Nov 2007 New trial record.