Comparison of 2 Chemotherapy Regimens in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients Relapsing After Surgery and Peri-Operative Chemotherapy. A Randomized Phase III Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History