A Multicenter Trial for Microarray Analysis of Colon Cancer Outcome-A (MACCO-A).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MACCO-A
- 25 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.