A randomized controlled trial by a parallel group design in multi-institutions to evaluate the effectiveness of oral adjuvant chemotherapy using Leucovorin and Tegaful/Uracil to prevent recurrence after resection of liver metastasis from colorectal carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Folinic acid (Primary) ; Tegafur/uracil (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results evaluating long-term overall survival presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 28 Sep 2012 The 180 patients were enrolled between January 2004 and December 2010, according to the abstract presented at ESMO.