A Phase I Study of SGN-40 (anti-huCD40 mAb), Lenalidomide (Revlimid, cc 5013), and Dexamethasone in Patients with Multiple Myeloma (MM).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dacetuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 28 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2009 Results have been presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH 2009), according to a Seattle Genetics media release.