A Pharmacodynamic Comparison of Prasugrel (LY640315) Versus Clopidogrel in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes Who Are Receiving Clopidogrel.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms SWAP
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Sep 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 16 Mar 2010 Patient numbers amended from 142 to 139 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History