A Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-894 Versus Placebo in Subjects With Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sofinicline (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2009 Results reported in a NeuroSearch media release; these results do not support further development of ABT-894 in neuropathic pain, and the pain programme will be discontinued.
- 15 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History