A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, CLinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Three Doses of Lurasidone HCl in Acutely Psychotic Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-1
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of pooled, post hoc analysis of this and other four trials presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of pooled, post hoc analysis of this trial and other 4 trials were presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results of a post-hoc, pooled analysis of five 6-week, placebo-controlled, lurasidone trials were presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History