Multi-centre, DB, R and Stratified Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of FP 500mcg Bid vs. SRT 50/250mcg Via Diskus in COPD Pts With Partial Reversible Obstruction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Oct 2003 to Nov 2003 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.