Study of Once-Daily Abacavir/Lamivudine Versus Tenofovir/Emtricitabine, Administered With Efavirenz in Antiretroviral-Naive, HIV-1 Infected Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ASSERT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2010 Bone density and turnover results have been published in HIV/AIDS.
- 03 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History