A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose ascending, 3-cohort parallel group study to measure the systemic cortisol profile and evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of GW870086X[GSK-870086], administered as single doses (12mg and 15mg), and repeat doses over 3 days (6mg, 12mg and 15mg) in healthy male subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 870086 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Oct 2007 to Sep 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 31 Mar 2008 Status change from initiated to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov.