A bioequivalence study with a combination tablet formulation of rosiglitazone (RSG) and glimepiride (GLIM) (4mg/2mg) compared to concomitant dosing of RSG 4mg tablet and GLIM 1mg commercial tablet x 2 (4mg+2mg) in Japanese healthy male subjects
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride; Rosiglitazone; Rosiglitazone/glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2007 New trial record.