Phase 2a, Multi-Center, Open Label, Randomized, Feasibility/Safety Study Comparing REG1 Anticoagulation System With Unfractionated Heparin in Subjects Undergoing Elective PCI [percutaneous coronary intervention] After Pretreatment With Clopidogrel and Aspirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anivamersen-pegnivacogin (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary stent thrombosis; Coronary thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERSAL-PCI
- Sponsors Regado Biosciences
- 26 Jul 2010 Results have been published in Circulation, according to a Regado Biosciences media release.
- 15 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 31 Aug 2009 Positive results from this trial is the basis for proceeding to the next phase (IIb) of development (see trial profile 700046757).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History