A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-56418 in Subjects With Endometriosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea; Endometriosis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LILAC-PETAL
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 03 Feb 2012 Company added in the association field, additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.govrecord.
- 02 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History