A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of AST-120 in Patients With Non-Constipating Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Charcoal (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocera Therapeutics
- 29 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Results published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 03 May 2010 Primary endpoint has been met, as reported at the DDW conference and in an Ocera Therapeutics' media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History