A multicentre phase I/II trial to investigate the efficacy, biological activity, safety and tolerability of IPH 1101 and low dose interleukin-2 in combination with rituximab [Mabthera/Rituxan] in patients with follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma relapsing after at least one prior rituximab-containing course of treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs IPH 1101 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2010 Final data of this trial has been presented at the Annual European Hematology Association (EHA) Meeting 2010, according to an Innate Pharma media release.
- 03 Jun 2010 Final data will be the subject of an oral presentation by Pr Jean-Francois Rossi at the Annual European Hematology Association (EHA) Meeting 2010, according to an Innate Pharma media release.