A phase I study of the HSP90 inhibitor, STA-9090, administered twice-weekly in patients with solid tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.