Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of MB07811 for 12 Weeks Followed by a 6-Week Off Drug Phase in Subjects With Primary Hypercholesterolemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs VK 2809 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Metabasis Therapeutics
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Official Title added, primary endpoint identified as low density lipoprotein cholesterol level, clinical response rate, ClinicalTrial.gov reported planned initiation date as Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).