A Phase 1 Study of R-(-)-Gossypol (AT-101) in Combination With Cisplatin and Etoposide in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2008 Planned patient number increased from 28 to 34, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.