A Phase 1 Study of the HSP90 Inhibitor, STA-9090, Administered Once-Weekly in Patients With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results reported at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to a Synta media release.