A Phase III Randomized, Multicenter Non-Inferiority Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Oral Ibandronate Versus Intravenous Zoledronate in the Reduction of Skeletal-Related Events in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Ibandronic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2007 New trial record.
- 31 May 2006 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.