VICC THO 0746 - A Phase I/II Study of Nab-Paclitaxel [paclitaxel] and Carboplatin With Concurrent Radiation Therapy for Unresectable Stage III Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.