A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Active-Controlled Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Celecoxib (Celebrex) And Indomethacin In The Treatment Of Moderate To Severe Acute Gouty Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Indometacin
- Indications Gouty arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Results published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 08 Nov 2010 Results presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
- 27 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.