A Multi-Center Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Multi-Dose Efficacy and Safety Study of Staccato Loxapine for Inhalation in Patients With Bipolar I Disorder and Acute Agitation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loxapine (Primary)
- Indications Agitation; Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexza Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2016 According to Alexza Pharmaceuticals media release, US FDA approval of ADASUVE was based on clinical efficacy data of this and another pivotal trial.
- 14 Dec 2012 The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency has adopted a positive opinion for Staccato loxapine based on results from this and the other pivotal trial as reported in an Alexza Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Sep 2010 Results have been presented at the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History