A Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Parallel-group Dose-ranging Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of EPB-348 Versus Valacyclovir Among Immunocompetent Patients With an Acute Episode of Herpes Zoster
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Valomaciclovir (Primary) ; Valaciclovir
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Epiphany Biosciences
- 13 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-resolution-of-symptoms' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History