Phase IV, safety and pharmacokinetics of probucol and cilostazol when coadministered in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Probucol (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Intermittent claudication; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 21 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2007 New trial record.