A Dose Ranging Study to Assess the Effect of Pre-treatment With a Single Dose of Oral SB656933 on Lung Inflammation Following Challenge With Inhaled Ozone and Intermittent Exercise in Healthy Volunteers, Relative to Placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elubrixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Results were reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History