Phase 1 Safety, Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Study Of Pf-02341066, A C-met/Hgfr Selective Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Administered Orally To Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PROFILE-1001
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=40, data cutoff: 31 Oct 2017) assessing safety and efficacy of crizotinib in patients with low, medium and high levels of MET amplified advanced non-small cell lung cancer, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2018 According to the Pfizer media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Breakthrough Therapy designation for XALKORI (crizotinib) for the treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with MET exon 14 alterations with disease progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy, based on the results from an expansion cohort of this study.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2019 to 1 Jul 2023.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History