Phase 1 Safety, Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Study Of Pf-02341066, A C-met/Hgfr Selective Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Administered Orally To Patients With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PROFILE-1001
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2023 to 14 Jul 2023.
- 30 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2023 to 14 Jul 2023.
- 26 Sep 2018 Interim results (n=69, data cutoff: 31 Jan 2018) evaluating activity of Crizotinib in patients with Non-Small cell lung cancer were presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History