Randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, phase 2 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of RP101 [brivudine] in combination with gemcitabine administered as first-line treatment to subjects with unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Brivudine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SciClone Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2011 Additional location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.