Phase I Clinical and Pharmacokinetic Study of CBP501 and Cisplatin Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CBP 501 (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Oct 2011 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2007 to Nov 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.