A Single-Center, Non-Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Study to Assess the Utility of Novel Technologies and Biomarkers as Methods for Measuring Human Pharmacodynamic Response to 8 Weeks of Administration of Rosiglitazone Maleate 4mg BID [twice daily] in Healthy Normal or Overweight Controls, Healthy Obese Subjects and Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from May 2007 to Jul 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2007 New trial record.