Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Comparing the Combination of CNTO 328 (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody) and Velcade Versus Velcade Alone in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History