A Phase II Trial of AZD6244 (NSC# 748727) in Women With Recurrent Low-Grade Serous Carcinoma of the Ovary or Peritoneum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Results have been reported at AACR-2012 according to an Array BioPharma media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 04 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.