Phase II Multi Center Study Investigating Translational Science in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients with Stage IIIb or IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) treated with the EGFR-TKI, Erlotinib (SPECS) (SPORE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPECS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.