A multi-center, open-label extension study to examine the safety and tolerability of ACP-103 in the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 17 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Aug 2015 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, new data from this study were published in the Journal of the American Medical Directors Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History