Protocol RH-1-002: A phase 1 safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic dose-escalation study of RH-1 administered as a 3-hour intravenous infusion in patients with solid tumors or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs RH 1 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allos Therapeutics
- 06 May 2009 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2009 Estimated patient numbers amended from 83 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, asreported by ClinicalTrials.gov.