A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Tolerability and Immunogenicity Study of a Multivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine Administered Concomitantly With GARDASIL to 16- to 26- Year-Old Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant pentavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from May 2009 to Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Primary outcome added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.