Phase II, Open Label, Neoadjuvant Study of Bevacizumab in Patients With Inflammatory or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.